Your role in our team
- Responsible for thorough review of requirements according to specification by requirements engineer
- Responsible for the creation of and adherence to quality standards
- Creating test strategies and plans in coordination with the project team and QA department
- Communicating and documenting issues to the project manager
- Defining and maintaining general tests to be performed on a regular basis
- Testing of the entire product based on the requirements specification document prior to release
- Testing from the end user’s perspective
- Testing based on product guidelines (e.g. a procedure for specific product categories)
- Documenting test requirements and standards
- Documenting test procedures for various product categories
- Documenting and maintaining schedules for tests performed
- Documenting and maintaining the finalized requirements in the final product specification after successful release
Your qualifications & skills
- Completed education in Information Management, IT or similar with interest in Blockchain technology
- Professional experience (+3 years) as a software QA or in a similar position
- Experience in object-oriented software testing and documentation
- Technical knowledge of programming languages and software quality processes
- Technical knowledge of software testing platforms
- Knowledge of issue tracking systems and test documentation
- Organizational talent with independent working style and a strong hands-on mentality
- Positive personality with high service and quality orientation, empathy and team spirit
- Experience with agile project management tools such as Asana or Monday
- Good knowledge of the German and English language
You will love this job, if ...
- You are looking for a humorous, goal-oriented and enthusiastic team.
- You are looking for challenging tasks and appreciate responsibility and decision-making authority from day one.
- You want to contribute your own ideas and actively shape our company’s growth.
- You are looking for a diverse and international working environment with flat hierarchies and an open-door culture.
Your benefits at Zentatec
- Hybrid work model (partly remote work, partly in the office)
- Work-life balance: no problem with flexitime
- We offer you a lucrative salary
- A modern office with state of the art IT equipment
- Open, modern corporate culture with fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Appreciative communication at eye level
- Teambuilding, events and excursions
- Additional vacation days
- Training & development, development opportunities and coaching
- Good connections to public transport and freeway, parking spaces
- Free fruit, hot and cold drinks and meal allowance
For the advertised position, a KV minimum basic salary of EUR 3.190,- gross per month (for full-time employment) applies with corresponding experience. However, we offer a KV overpayment depending on actual qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications regardless of age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
PS: If you are still unsure because you don’t “fit the profile perfectly”: Don’t worry, often similar skills are perfectly fine. Apply anyway – maybe we are looking for exactly YOU!
We are looking forward to meeting you!