Your role in our team
- As a Project Manager Hardware, you will lead and shape our innovative and diverse projects in the area of blockchain hardware development, from the further development of our existing hardware hub, the development of Generation 2.0 (from design to market launch), the coordination with our manufacturing company to the logistics and delivery of the finished product to our end customers, and be the first point of contact for all project concerns in this area.
- You coordinate and set the parameters for the project team, which is made up of highly skilled and talented people, and help them realize their maximum potential. You place special emphasis on the personal development and unfolding of your team’s potential and are thus an important partner for the team members.
- You keep track of the project status, the workload in the team, prioritize tasks to meet deadlines, optimize internal processes, communicate with team leaders and the software team, report to the Head of Project Management Office and pass information from the PMO to the team and vice versa.
- In the implementation process, you will work closely with our customers/partners/product management/requirements engineer/QA/software testing, keeping up to date and taking charge of communication during technical implementation, coordination of customer specifications, resource planning and in case of schedule adjustments.
- As a solution-oriented personality, you lead our blockchain projects and thus our customers to success.
- Completed, higher technical education (HTL/Uni/FH) and economic thinking, with interest and understanding of blockchain technology
- Professional experience as a hardware project manager with software affinity, or vice versa, or a similar position such as product manager
- Expertise in conceptual design, project planning and management, presentation and leadership of workshops, customer/partner/vendor communication to implementation of hardware projects and project team leadership
- Ability to independently gather and share information between customers and within the project team
- Strong solution orientation, common sense and a keen sense of people, situations, opportunities and risks
- Organizational talent with independent work style and a strong hands-on mentality
- Positive personality with high service orientation, empathy & team spirit
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You will love this job if ...
- You are looking for a humorous, goal-oriented and enthusiastic team.
- You are looking for challenging tasks and appreciate responsibility and decision-making authority from day one.
- You want to contribute your own ideas and actively shape our company’s growth.
- You are looking for a diverse and international working environment with flat hierarchies and an open-door culture.
Your benefits at Zentatec
- Hybrid work model (partly remote work, partly in the office)
- Work-life balance: no problem with flexitime
- We offer you a lucrative salary
- A modern office with state of the art IT equipment
- Open, modern corporate culture with fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Appreciative communication at eye level
- Teambuilding, events and excursions
- Additional vacation days
- Training & development, development opportunities and coaching
- Good connections to public transport and freeway, parking spaces
- Free fruit, hot and cold drinks and meal allowance
What's in for you
For the advertised position, a KV minimum basic salary of EUR 3.190,- gross per month (for full-time employment) applies with corresponding experience. However, we offer a KV overpayment depending on actual qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and therefore welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
PS: If you are still unsure because you don’t “fit the profile perfectly”: Don’t worry, often similar skills are perfectly fine. Apply anyway – maybe we are looking for exactly YOU!
We are looking forward to you!