Neuseiersberger Straße 155
1.2 Scope of processing
As a matter of principle, we only process personal data of our users to the extent that this is necessary for the provision of a functional website as well as our content and services. The processing of personal data of our users is regularly carried out only with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases where obtaining prior consent is not possible for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by legal regulations.
1.3 Legal basis
Insofar as we obtain consent from the data subject for processing operations involving personal data, Article 6 (1) (a) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis.
When processing personal data that is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations that are necessary for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person make processing of personal data necessary, Art. 6 (1) lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
If the processing is necessary to protect a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not override the former interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
1.4 Data deletion and storage period
The personal data of the data subject will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. Storage may take place beyond this if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union regulations, laws or other provisions to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the aforementioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
2.1 Scope of data processing
Our website processes the data assigned to your computer as listed below. This is done in order to transmit the contents of our website that you have called up to your computer (e.g. texts, images as well as files made available for download, etc.). We also process this data for abuse detection and tracking. The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
- Information about the type of browser and the version used
- The operating system of the user
- The user’s Internet service provider
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user’s system accesses our website
- Websites that are accessed by the user’s system via our website
2.2 Legal basis for data processing
The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
2.3 Purpose of processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to enable delivery of the website to the user’s computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the duration of the session.
The storage in log files is done to ensure the functionality of the website. In addition, we use the data to optimize the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. An evaluation of the data for marketing purposes does not take place in this context.
These purposes are also our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
2.4 Duration of storage
The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
In the case of storage of data in log files, this is the case after seven days at the latest. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the IP addresses of the users are deleted or alienated, so that an assignment of the calling client is no longer possible.
2.5 Possibility of objection and removal
The collection of data for the provision of the website and the storage of the data in log files is absolutely necessary for the operation of the website. Consequently, there is no possibility of objection on the part of the user.
3.1 Scope of data processing
In order to protect input forms on our site, we may use the “reCAPTCHA” service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter “Google”. The use of this service makes it possible to distinguish whether the corresponding input is of human origin or misused by automated machine processing.
To our knowledge, the referrer URL, the IP address, the behavior of website visitors, information about the operating system, browser and dwell time, cookies, display instructions and scripts, the user’s input behavior and mouse movements in the area of the “reCAPTCHA” checkbox are transmitted to “Google”.
Google uses the information thus obtained, among other things, to digitize books and other printed matter and to optimize services such as Google Street View and Google Maps (e.g. house number and street name recognition).
The IP address transmitted as part of “reCAPTCHA” will not be merged with other data from Google, unless you are logged into your Google account at the time of using the “reCAPTCHA” plug-in. If you want to prevent this transmission and storage of data about you and your behavior on our website by “Google”, you must log out of “Google” before you visit our site or use the reCAPTCHA plug-in.
3.2 Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using technically necessary cookies is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies for analysis purposes is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has consented to this.
The legal basis for the use of reCAPTCHA is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
3.3 Purpose of the processing
The user data collected by technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles.
The analysis cookies are used for the purpose of improving the quality of our website and its content. Through the analysis cookies, we learn how the website is used and can thus constantly optimize our offer.
The use of “reCAPTCHA” takes place to ensure the functionality of the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. These purposes also constitute our legitimate interest in data processing according to Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3.4 Duration of storage, possibility of objection and elimination
4 Web analysis
4.1 Scope of processing
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc, (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; “Google”). The use includes the operating mode “Universal Analytics”. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus to analyze the activities of a user across devices.
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
In the event that IP anonymization is activated on this website, however, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google.
4.2 Legal basis
The legal basis for the processing of users’ personal data is Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
4.3 Purpose of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The processing of users’ personal data enables us to analyze the surfing behavior of our users. By evaluating the data obtained, we are able to compile information about the use of the individual components of our website. This helps us to continuously improve our website and its user-friendliness.
Our legitimate interest in data processing also lies in these purposes. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is § 15 para.3 TMG and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
By anonymizing the IP address, the interest of users in their personal data protection is sufficiently taken into account.
4.4 Duration of storage
4.5 Option to object and remove cookies
5 Data subject rights
The following list includes all rights of data subjects under the GDPR. Rights that are not relevant to your own website do not need to be mentioned. In this respect, the listing can be shortened.
If personal data is processed by you, you are a data subject within the meaning of the GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights against the controller:
5.1 Right to information
You may request confirmation from the controller as to whether personal data concerning you is being processed by us.
If such processing is taking place, you may request information from the controller about the following:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data which are processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been or will be disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of the personal data concerning you or, if concrete information on this is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of the personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) any available information on the origin of the data, if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, pursuant to Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information about whether personal data concerning you is transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you may request to be informed about the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
5.2 Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and/or completion vis-à-vis the controller if the personal data processed concerning you are inaccurate or incomplete. The controller shall carry out the rectification without undue delay.
5.3 Right to restriction of processing
You may request the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning you under the following conditions:
(1) if you contest the accuracy of the personal data concerning you for a period enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and you object to the erasure of the personal data and request instead the restriction of the use of the personal data;
(3) the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but you need it for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims; or
(4) if you have objected to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the controller’s legitimate grounds override your grounds.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may – apart from being stored – only be processed with your consent or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest of the Union or a Member State.
If the restriction of processing has been restricted in accordance with the above conditions, you will be informed by the controller before the restriction is lifted.
5.4 Right to erasure
5.4.1 Obligation to erasure
You may request the controller to erase the personal data concerning you without undue delay, and the controller is obliged to erase such data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) or Art. 9(2)(a) DSGVO and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) DSGVO and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or you object to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (2) DSGVO.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The erasure of the personal data concerning you is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you was collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Article 8(1) DSGVO.
5.4.2 Information to third parties
If the controller has made the personal data concerning you public and is obliged to erase it pursuant to Article 17(1) of the GDPR, it shall take reasonable measures, including technical measures, having regard to the available technology and the cost of implementation, to inform data controllers that process the personal data that you, as the data subject, have requested them to erase all links to, or copies or replications of, that personal data.
The right to erasure does not apply to the extent that the processing is necessary
(1) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) for compliance with a legal obligation which requires processing under Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the area of public health pursuant to Article 9(2)(h) and (i) and Article 9(3) of the GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes, or statistical purposes pursuant to Art. 89(1) DSGVO, insofar as the right referred to in section a) is likely to render impossible or seriously prejudice the achievement of the purposes of such processing; or
(5) for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims.
5.5 Right to information
If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right vis-à-vis the controller to be informed about these recipients.
5.6 Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another controller without hindrance from the controller to whom the personal data was provided, provided that.
(1) the processing is based on consent pursuant to Art. 6(1)(a) DSGVO or Art. 9(2)(a) DSGVO or on a contract pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) DSGVO and
(2) the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures.
(3) In exercising this right, you also have the right to obtain that the personal data concerning you be transferred directly from one controller to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible. Freedoms and rights of other persons must not be affected by this.
The right to data portability does not apply to processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller.
5.7 Right of objection
You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning you which is carried out on the basis of Article 6(1)(e) or (f) DSGVO.
The controller shall no longer process the personal data concerning you unless it can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you is processed for the purpose of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of such marketing.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data concerning you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the possibility, in connection with the use of information society services, notwithstanding Directive 2002/58/EC, to exercise your right to object by means of automated procedures using technical specifications.
5.8 Right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law
You have the right to revoke your declaration of consent under data protection law at any time. The revocation of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
5.9 Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been lodged shall inform the complainant of the status and outcome of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy under Article 78 GDPR.