Your role in our team
- You have a high affinity for content marketing and storytelling is your world
- You already have experience in content creation (text, images, graphics)
- You want to work with us to build up the “content marketing” area in the company
- You design and write texts/content for websites, blogs, presentations and newsletters
- You plan and implement target group-oriented content marketing campaigns on your own responsibility
- Social media advertising/campaigning is an easy exercise for you
- SEO and SEA are simply part of your job, as are performance analyses and optimization measures.
- You enjoy getting to grips with technical topics and turning them into exciting texts
- You are proactive in finding topics and like to do research
Your qualifications & skills
- Completed relevant education and/or at least 3 years of experience in online marketing/communications and interest in blockchain technology
- You are a passionate user of social media channels and have experience implementing campaigns in an entrepreneurial context
- You have a flair for text, images and aesthetics and can implement simple graphics in common programs (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- You can write exciting, well-structured and crisp texts
- You are open to new technologies and quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You have an independent way of working and are a team player with strong communication skills
- Experience with agile project management tools such as Asana or Monday would be desirable
- You have perfect German and good English skills
You will love this job if ...
- You are looking for a humorous, goal-oriented and enthusiastic team.
- You are looking for challenging tasks and appreciate responsibility and decision-making authority from day one.
- You want to contribute your own ideas and actively shape our company’s growth.
- You are looking for a diverse and international working environment with flat hierarchies and an open-door culture.
Your benefits at Zentatec
- Hybrid work model (partly remote work, partly in the office)
- Work-life balance: no problem with flexitime
- We offer you a lucrative salary
- A modern office with state of the art IT equipment
- Open, modern corporate culture with fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Appreciative communication at eye level
- Teambuilding, events and excursions
- Additional vacation days
- Training & development, development opportunities and coaching
- Good connections to public transport and freeway, parking spaces
- Free fruit, hot and cold drinks and meal allowance
What's in for you
For the advertised position, a KV minimum basic salary of EUR 3.190,- gross per month (for full-time employment) applies with corresponding experience. However, we offer a KV overpayment depending on actual qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and therefore welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
PS: If you are still unsure because you don’t “fit the profile perfectly”: Don’t worry, often similar skills are perfectly fine. Apply anyway – maybe we are looking for exactly YOU!
We are looking forward to you!