Key Account Manager (f/m/x)
for tokenization projects
Full-time, Graz _Hybrid-Work
Your role in our team
- As a Key Account Manager, you enable and implement scaling tokenization projects with our existing and potential customers.
- Driven by a passion for blockchain technology and customer satisfaction, you always have an eye for future meaningful trends, evaluate the market and competitor solutions, and drive your ideas forward. You are a constant, inspiring, business-oriented companion for our customers. Are always looking for new business and use cases, new product opportunities and features that will help our company succeed.
- You provide support and guidance to our customers and work with them on tokenization projects, new use cases and business opportunities.
- You will be the lead for multiple key accounts and work in a team-oriented, agile environment, monitoring, managing, and reporting on project progress.
- You will assess the significance of the impact of issues or challenges in the project and ensure their resolution with the team.
- Support and advise our clients on strategic decisions by providing sufficient information and figures to base decisions on.
- Ensure rapid communication between all stakeholders involved.
- As a solution-oriented, empathetic personality, you lead our blockchain tokenization projects and thus our customers to success.
Your qualifications & skills
- Completed business degree (Uni/FH) with strong affinity for technology or technical background with business orientation and strong interest/understanding and passion for blockchain technology
- At least 5 years of international experience as Key Account Manager/Customer Success Manager/PMO or as (Software-) Project Manager or a comparable position. In the best case, you already have experience with tokenization projects or blockchain or have ever dreamed of doing so
- Ability to lead agile project teams, expertise in conceptualization, project planning and management, facilitating and leading workshops, customer/partner/vendor communication to successfully implement parallel projects
- Ability to independently gather and share information between customers and within the project team to identify and implement appropriate customer solutions with the development team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically with a problem-solving mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, sensitivity to situations, keen sense of business opportunities and risks
- Empathy, strong organizational skills, holistic work style, strong hands-on mentality and implementation skills
- Experience with agile project management tools such as Asana or Monday
- Willingness to travel
- German and very good English language skills
You will love this job if ...
- You are looking for a humorous, goal-oriented and enthusiastic team.
- You are looking for challenging tasks and appreciate responsibility and decision-making authority from day one.
- You want to contribute your own ideas and actively shape our company’s growth.
- You are looking for a diverse and international working environment with flat hierarchies and an open-door culture.
Your benefits at Zentatec
- Hybrid work model (partly remote work, partly in the office)
- Work-life balance: no problem with flexitime
- We offer you a lucrative salary
- A modern office with state of the art IT equipment
- Open, modern corporate culture with fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Appreciative communication at eye level
- Teambuilding, events and excursions
- Additional vacation days
- Training & development, development opportunities and coaching
- Good connections to public transport and freeway, parking spaces
- Free fruit, hot and cold drinks and meal allowance
What's in for you
For the advertised position, a KV minimum basic salary of EUR 3.730,- gross per month (for full-time employment) with corresponding experience applies. However, we offer a KV overpayment depending on actual qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and therefore welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
PS: If you are still unsure because you don’t “fit the profile perfectly”: Don’t worry, often similar skills are perfectly fine. Apply anyway – maybe we are looking for exactly YOU!
We are looking forward to you!