Your role in our team
- Establishment and management of a successful international decentralized customer service team (1st to 3rd level)
- Ongoing evaluation and optimization of the service level
- Increase of customer satisfaction and improvement of the customer journey
- Further automation and digitalization of processes (ticketing system)
- Definition and implementation of future service strategies, in close cooperation with the Head of PMO and the management team
- Implementation of innovative service tools as well as technologies to increase efficiency
- Contact with the customer to ensure smooth processing
Your qualifications & skills
- Completed education in Information Management, IT (Uni/FH) or similar with interest in Blockchain technology (familiarity with our industry is a plus)
- Several years (+8 years) of professional experience in a similar position with leadership experience in customer service
- Team player with an efficient and goal-oriented approach to work
- Affinity for technology and IT, in combination with a strong customer and market orientation
- Empathy, strong communication and problem-solving skills, and contagious enthusiasm
- Experience with agile project management tools such as Asana or Monday
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You will love this job if ...
- You are looking for a humorous, goal-oriented and enthusiastic team.
- You are looking for challenging tasks and appreciate responsibility and decision-making authority from day one.
- You want to contribute your own ideas and actively shape our company’s growth.
- You are looking for a diverse and international working environment with flat hierarchies and an open-door culture.
Your benefits at Zentatec
- Hybrid work model (partly remote work, partly in the office)
- Work-life balance: no problem with flexitime
- We offer you a lucrative salary
- A modern office with state of the art IT equipment
- Open, modern corporate culture with fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Appreciative communication at eye level
- Teambuilding, events and excursions
- Additional vacation days
- Training & development, development opportunities and coaching
- Good connections to public transport and freeway, parking spaces
- Free fruit, hot and cold drinks and meal allowance
What's in for you
For the advertised position, a KV minimum basic salary of EUR 3.730,- gross per month (for full-time employment) with corresponding experience applies. However, we offer a KV overpayment depending on actual qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and therefore welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
PS: If you are still unsure because you don’t “fit the profile perfectly”: Don’t worry, often similar skills are perfectly fine. Apply anyway – maybe we are looking for exactly YOU!
We are looking forward to you!