Head of Project Management Office (f/m/d)
Be our #mastermind behind managing our innovative Blockchain projects
Full-time, Graz _Hybrid-Work
Your role in our team
- As Head of PMO you are responsible for the entire project department as well as for the management and implementation of internal and external large, complex, multi-site projects.
- Lead for multiple project managers and project teams in a team-oriented, agile environment and monitors, controls and reports project progress
- Defining PMO standards and defines how they are handled in the entire group
- Timely identification of risks and ensures proper escalation to the customer, while proposing remedial actions
- You assess the significance of the impact of issues or challenges and ensure resolution
- Supporting and advising our customers on strategic decisions by providing sufficient information and numbers as a basis for decision making
- Facilitates rapid communication between all stakeholders involved
- As a solution-oriented, empathetic personality, you lead our blockchain projects and thus our customers to success.
Your qualifications & skills
- Completed, higher education in Information Management or IT (TU/FH), other technical or business background with strong interest in Blockchain technology
- At least 8 years of international experience as an executive and PMO leader or as a (software) project manager with PMO experience or a similar position in system integration projects
- Previous work experience in financial services/banking is a strong advantage
- Skills to lead agile project teams, know-how in conceptual design, project planning and management, presentation and leading workshops, customer/partner/vendor communication to successful implementation of parallel projects
- Ability to independently gather and share information between customers and within the project team
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, sensitivity to situations, opportunities and risks
- Empathic organizational skills with holistic work style, strong hands-on mentality and strong implementation skills
- Experience with agile project management tools such as Asana or Monday
- Willingness to travel
- Good German and excellent English skills
You will love this job if ...
- You are looking for challenging tasks and appreciate responsibility and decision-making authority from day one.
- You want to contribute your own ideas and actively shape our company’s growth.
- You are looking for a diverse and international working environment with flat hierarchies and an open-door culture.
- You are looking for a humorous, goal-oriented and enthusiastic team.
Your benefits at Zentatec
- Hybrid work model (partly remote work, partly in the office)
- Work-life balance: no problem with flexitime
- We offer you a lucrative salary
- A modern office with state of the art IT equipment
- Open, modern corporate culture with fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Appreciative communication at eye level
- Teambuilding, events and excursions
- Additional vacation days
- Training & development, development opportunities and coaching
- Good connections to public transport and freeway, parking spaces
- Free fruit, hot and cold drinks and meal allowance
What's in for you
For the advertised position, a KV minimum basic salary of EUR 4.404,- gross per month (for full-time employment) applies with corresponding experience. However, we offer a KV overpayment depending on actual qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and therefore welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
We are looking forward to you!