Your role in our team
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way
- Identifying customer needs and helping customers use specific features
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Trainer for Junior Customer Support Engineers
- Increase customer satisfaction and improve the customer journey
- Further automation and digitalization of processes (ticketing system)
Your qualifications & skills
- Completed education in information management, IT or similar and with interest for blockchain technology (familiarity with our industry is a plus)
- +3 years of professional experience in a Software Customer Service or a similar position
- Familiar with help desk software
- Team player with efficient and independent working style, multi-tasking abilities and strong problem-solving skills
- Affinity for technology and IT in combination with a strong customer and market orientation
- Empathy, strong communication skills and patience when handling customer cases
- Experience with agile project management tools such as Asana or Monday
- Very good knowledge of German and English
You will love this job if ...
- You are looking for a humorous, goal-oriented and enthusiastic team.
- You are looking for challenging tasks and appreciate responsibility and decision-making authority from day one.
- You want to contribute your own ideas and actively shape our company’s growth.
- You are looking for a diverse and international working environment with flat hierarchies and an open-door culture.
Your benefits at Zentatec
- Hybrid work model (partly remote work, partly in the office)
- Work-life balance: no problem with flextime
- We offer you a lucrative salary
- A modern office with state of the art IT equipment
- Open, modern corporate culture with fast decision-making processes and flat hierarchies
- Appreciative communication at eye level
- Teambuilding, events and excursions
- Additional vacation days
- Training & Development, career opportunities and coaching
- Good connections to public transport and freeway, parking spaces
- Free fruit, hot and cold drinks and meal allowance
What's in for you
For the advertised position, a KV minimum basic salary of EUR 2.540,- gross per month (for full-time employment) with corresponding experience applies. However, we offer a KV overpayment depending on actual qualifications and experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and therefore welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
PS: If you are still unsure because you don’t “fit the profile perfectly”: Don’t worry, often similar skills are perfectly fine. Apply anyway – maybe we are looking for exactly YOU! If you don’t try, you can’t win. 🙂
We are looking forward to you!